Principal Electrical Engineer - Water
|Job Title:||Principal Electrical Engineer - Water|
|Salary:||Up to $180,000|
|Contact Name:||Sam Carew|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2020 04:46|
There is significant movement and investment earmarked across the water industry in Australia and our specialist engineering consultancy client is at the forefront of the market.
Well respected by clients including state governments, major utilities and local councils - they provide solutions to complex water projects
To support the growth of this business and to provide leadership to their water engineering team, they have an opening for a Principal Electrical Engineer
What you bring as a Principal Electrical Engineer
- Possess a Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- Demonstrate 10-15 years of experience in the water industry, ideally in Engineering Consultancy environment
- Exposure to water & wastewater treatment
- Knowledge and experience in brownfield plant upgrades
- Ability to lead and mentor a team of specialist engineers involved in complex water projects
- Strong existing client relationships with client facing skills. Those with experience and networks with Sydney Water are highly regarded
- Knowledge of NSW local standards and processes - local authorities and contractors.
- Strong involvement in all phases of the development process of small to medium sized projects.
- Ability to build and develop relationships with key stakeholders including clients and internal parties.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience writing proposals preparation.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sam Carew on 0411982347 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's