Principal Consultant - Systems Assurance
|Job Title:||Principal Consultant - Systems Assurance|
|Industry:||Rail and Manufacturing|
|Job Published:||November 12, 2021|
The Principal Consultant will have significant experience in systems engineering and assurance practice applied to complex, safety-critical, socio-technical systems, particularly in the rail domain.
You will develop and deliver services using advanced systems engineering and assurance practice, and be considered highly experienced in one or more core systems engineering or assurance competency areas.
You will be responsible for the management and delivery of projects to clients within the related designated practice.
Required Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar technical disciplines.
- Master’s degree or professional certifications.
- 12+ years of systems assurance and engineering consulting across Rail projects
- Experience leading or guiding multiple large project teams on system scope and technical processes.
- MUST have experience in the application of systems assurance and RAMS processes in complex projects.
- Experience interpreting and applying relevant standards in engineering delivery projects (e.g., AREMA, CENELEC, ISO/IEC, IEEE).
- Advanced communication skills, including business writing and presentations.
- Experience in engineering of Mainline or Mass transit systems involving train control, signaling, SCADA or communication deliveries in Railway projects is advantageous.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
Sign in or register here to receive emails about new jobs like these
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's