Principal Hydraulic Engineer
|Job Title:||Principal Hydraulic Engineer|
|Salary:||$150,000 to $170,000|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2019 15:32|
Our client, an award winning leading global engineering consultancy, are looking to recruit a Principal Hydraulic Engineer to join their Melbourne team.
Benefits of the role:
- This role will give you the opportunity to be involved in some of Australia's most prestigious projects and be involved in management of those projects.
- Award winning Engineering Consultancy
- Global Career development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
- Leading salary packages
- Delivery and sign-off of both wet and dry fire services, and hydraulics services design on significant building projects in infrastructure, commercial, retail, health and transport sectors
- Working on projects in high rise construction, re-development and upgrade of existing buildings, new builds and complicated structures. Experience in infrastructure projects an advantage
- Providing input into the sector strategy/ business plans, as required, and contributing towards its achievement;
- Proactively managing selected projects (or components of projects), taking responsibility for resource allocation, managing subcontractors, managing the production of analysis and design (including drawings and reports), ensuring the integrity of the overall design (in collaboration with other design disciplines), quality assurance and client feedback;
- Seeking new opportunities through project work by building on and creating new working relationships;
- Gaining a good understanding of the background of the client’s business and industry to facilitate building effective and enduring relationships and consolidating both company and personal credibility in the industry; and
- Providing direction to the project team and promoting awareness of technical and commercial risk assessments and mitigation and best value design options.
- 10-15 years' demonstrated experience on delivery of hydraulic/wet and dry fire design projects within a broad range of sectors including infrastructure, commercial, health, education, retail and Transport projects;
- Relevant post-graduate experience, including supervising aspects of a project of significant scale and/or complexity, application of standards, managing of resources and technical knowledge;
- Suitable for chartered membership with Engineers Australia
- Suitable engineering qualifications are a must;
- Demonstrated experience in delivery of medium to large scale projects to clients through all project phases; and
- Strong client focus and the ability to work within or lead a project and the ability to work in a complex challenging environment.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Cameron Rosie on 03 8535 3100 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's