Principal Overhead Wiring Engineer
|Job Title:||Principal Overhead Wiring Engineer|
|Location:||Sydney, Australia, Sydney CBD|
|Industry:||Rail and Manufacturing|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||December 31, 2020|
The role involves overseeing overhead wiring designs from feasibility to full detail design. The successful candidate will undertake checking and verification of design and provide technical support to construction teams.
The role involves maintaining and developing the OHW standards of OHW for the rail team. Working with project teams in a lead capacity to drive quality on the projects.
The role will either suit a highly technical engineer already at Principal level or an ambitious up and coming Senior engineer working towards Principal.
- Appropriate tertiary/discipline qualifications
- Appropriate OHW design accreditation
- A broad range of OHW technical skills in the field of rail engineering consultancy
- A proven track record in leading multidisciplinary rail projects, across the project lifecycle
- Extensive expertise in stakeholder consultation and management
- Developed project management skills
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's