Principal Perm Way Engineer
|Job Title:||Principal Perm Way Engineer|
|Salary:||$130,000 - $170,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2020 15:02|
This role will ideally suit an ambitious Pway Engineer who can come in and oversee permanent way designs from feasibility through to concept and detail design. The successful person for the role will be required to undertake checking and verification of designs and provide technical support to internal and external stakeholders alike.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Principal Pway Engineer will include
- Provide technical permanent way engineering design, checking and verification.
- Undertake site inspections and prepare reports.
- Coach and guide junior team members
- Be committed to continual professional development for yourself and your team
- Ensure that all activities are performed in a safe manner and comply with all OH&S requirements
- 10+ years' experience
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering / CPEng desirable
- Demonstrated competency to check and verify permanent way designs for NSW
- Experience working for an Engineering Consultancy on Rail projects
- Ability to train and give guidance to more Junior team members
- Exceptional levels of written and oral communication
- Ongoing professional development with technical specialists
- Competitive remuneration packages commensurate with the experience and skills of the successful candidate
- A great company culture with open lines of communication and an inclusive nature
- Opportunity to be on Iconic Tier 1 Projects in NSW.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's