|Job Title:||Principal Planner|
|Industry:||Architecture and Design|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||March 17, 2021|
Your core function will be to manage a caseload of applications and signing off delegate decisions. You will be dealing primarily with Clause 54s, Clause 55s, 5-6 storey apartment blocks and liquor licences.
This is a Senior role and we are seeking an experienced planner, ideally with previous experience in inner urban Melbourne. You will be using Trim, Pathways and Trapeze.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Experienced Local Government planner.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage your time efficiently.
- Gain valuable experience in an Inner-Metro Council as a senior team member.
- $55 - $60p/h + super
- Immediate start and flexible working hours available
- Will be WFH/office based as Covid restrictions allow.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's