Principal Process Engineer
|Job Title:||Principal Process Engineer|
|Salary:||$150,000 - $200,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2019 04:49|
Our client is a leading Engineering Consultancy with offices around the world who specialise in delivering water and wastewater projects.
Our client places a strong emphasis in having an inclusive team culture that can sometimes get lost when working for a Large Tier 1, their mission is to make sure all staff feel valued and have a platform to deliver high quality work.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Principal Process Engineer include:
- Deliver a growing number of Water and Wastewater Treatment projects
- Design, modelling and process optimisation of water and wastewater treatment plants, including advanced nutrient removal facilities, membrane bioreactor design and biosoldis treatment.
- Preparation of reports, bids and proposals and cost estimates
- Client liaison from conception to completion
- Working in partnership with both internal and external clients and multi-disciplinary teams on wastewater engineering projects.
- Possess a Chemical Engineering degree and ideally be Chartered or working towards Chartership
- 8+ years relevant experience
- Impeccable communication skills, verbal and written
- Demonstrate a proven track record in concept and detailed design for wastewater treatment processes
- Passionate about your work
- Current Australian Working rights
- Strong biological municipal - liquid and solid stream process experience
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's