Principal/Associate Engineer - Water Management & Resources - Consultancy
|Job Title:||Principal/Associate Engineer - Water Management & Resources - Consultancy|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||October 06, 2020|
Our client has a brilliant reputation for delivering Water Resources projects in NSW and Nationally, this is a role to be that go to person in the Water Resources Team, working closely with other Infrastructure areas of the business.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Principal Associate Water Resources Engineer will include
- Team selection, leadership and motivation to deliver on projects in NSW
- Continually liaise with the client, develop existing relations and forming new ones
- Delivering on current projects and winning new ones
- Prepare, manage and plan project proposals and tenders, agreeing project scope, fees, outcomes and delivery schedule
- Bachelor’s degree in civil or civil/environmental engineering (focused on water engineering)
- At least 15+ years in consulting engineering or a similar local/state government role, with exposure to medium-large and multidisciplinary infrastructure projects
- Strong client focus, high level of motivation and dedication and the ability work well in a team environment
- High level of proficiency using industry-standard hydrologic and hydraulic modelling software packages (eg. TUFLOW, DRAINS, WBNM, RAFTS and, HEC-RAS)
- Experience using GIS (eg. ArcGIS, MapInfo), 12d, CAD and terrain modelling software
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's