Principal Strategic Planner
|Job Title:||Principal Strategic Planner|
|Industry:||Architecture and Design|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2021|
This is a 6 to 12 month contract and you will be responsible for conducting research and consultation, managing projects and developing strategy policies for significant land use, built form issues, corporate and community planning and organisation-wide issues.
You will be working on major projects, including a large structure plan for local activity centres. The working balance is three days in the office and two days from home. The offices are located right beside a train station and serviced by a number of train lines.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Demonstrated experience in Strategic planning in a local government context.
- Experience at a Band 6 level at a minimum, will be able to work autonomously and with limited supervision.
- Opportunity to be involved in major projects for an inner council.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive hourly rate
- Long term contract.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.