Principal Structural Engineer
|Job Title:||Principal Structural Engineer|
|Salary:||$180,000 - $220,000|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2020 05:46|
As a Principal Structural Engineer you will provide general engineering and project management expertise and play an important role in growing the existing structural client portfolio eventually leading your own team of up to 20 Engineers.
This opportunity will ideally suit someone who is keen to work on major projects that Tier 1 Consultancies normally preside over without going to a Tier 1 and becoming another number, great company culture and staff engagement for this leading Consultancy.
To be considered for the role of Principal Structural Engineer, you will have:
- Relevant tertiary engineering qualification
- A minimum 10yrs structural engineering experience in a consultancy environment
- A proven track record leading and delivering structural projects
- A strong client focus and established local networks
- A desire to lead and manage people
- Excellent communication skills
Emily Roberson on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's