Principal Structural Engineer
|Job Title:||Principal Structural Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2020|
What a day will look like:
- Detailed structural analysis and design of buildings projects
- Project Management and design sign off
- Site investigations and inspections and delivery
- Problem solving
- Ensuring that all designs are up to high Standards
- Working closely with clients through continual liaison from conception to completion.
- 8 + years structural design experience within a consulting environment (locally)
- Strong management and business development skills
- Experience detailing with steel frame, post-tensioned and reinforced concrete building structures
- Strong analytical and design skills
- Bachelor's degree in Civil / Structural engineering
- Work for a specialist engineering company offering career progression
- Competitive remuneration package reflective of the skills and attributes you can provide
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid overtime
- Opportunities to profit-share
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Emily Roberson on 02 9376 8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply.
Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's