Facade Manager - Structural
|Job Title:||Facade Manager - Structural|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2020|
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a forward thinking company who provide themselves on developing innovative ideas and solutions.
- Prepare fee proposals
- Manage internal project budgets
- Mentor and develop junior staff
- Client management and development
- Performance specification
- Façade remediation & replacement
- New build façade design
- Shop drawing reviews
- Building waterproofing
- Peer review of sub-contractor designs
- Strong technical skills. CPEng qualified
- 10 + years as a Facade Engineer
- Structural Engineering background and qualified
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Proven consulting track-record
- Strong client management skills
- Good understanding or risk and risk management
- Driven to continually improve yourself and the business
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Emily Roberson on 02 9376 8200 or click apply.
Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's