Principal Structural Engineer
|Job Title:||Principal Structural Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2020|
We recruiting for a large structural design consultancy who have been established for over 17 years and who have multiple offices throughout Australia. They specialise in a range of projects including; residential, commercial, health, schools, education and aged care projects.
This is a new division to the Sydney office and are looking for a strong technical engineer to lead and manage projects as well as manage clients.
You will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- Delivery of technically accurate, cost effective and optimum designs in accordance with Australian standards
- Contribute to innovative and technical improvement projects and designs
- Oversee the work of the engineering and drafting team by providing input and guidance to the engineers and drafters.
- Exposure to Business operations of the department
- Provide leadership in the absence of the Structural Manager.
- Mentor the structural team.
- Responsible for client management and engagement.
- Minimum Bachelor in Civil or Structural Engineering
- CPEng status is highly desirable
- Minimum 10 years experience as Structural Engineer
- Excellent in time management
- Proven technical capability and problem solving skills
- Experience of managing and delivering projects within the time frame and to budget
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in the work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- An environment that challenges and welcomes innovation
- Leaders that nurture, support and develop the leader in you
- A team that is friendly and supportive
- Flexible work environment
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's