Principal Structural Engineer
|Job Title:||Principal Structural Engineer|
|Salary:||$180,000 - $220,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2019 18:46|
The role will be fore that of a technical expert who is still hands on enough to do basic checks and first principles design. The role would largely be an internal review/ verifier role.
Working with a well established team across both projects with support from senior management to help deliver key projects to the business.
To be considered for the role of Principal Structural Engineer, you will require:
- 15yrs+ structural design experience within a consulting environment
- Strong technical skills
- Experience across a range of bridge and building projects ideally in NSW
- Strong analytical and design skills
- Relevant tertiary engineering qualification
- Opportunity to work on a range of landmark building and bridge projects across various industry sectors
- A healthy work-life balance and fantastic career development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration packages commensurate with the experience and skills of the successful candidate
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's