|Job Title:||Principal Surveyor|
|Salary:||Negotiable depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Mayne|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2019 04:48|
My client is a multi-disciplinary organisation providing clients with premium quality surveying, town planning, design and project management services, with offices in metropolitan cities and the Central West of NSW.
They currently have a position available for a Principal Surveyor at their Central West Office. The region has many opportunities and attractions for an individual or family including, attractive, vibrant and growing regional township, award-winning wineries, national parks, markets, schools (private and public) and various other activities for all.
There is an attractive negotiable salary package available for the successful applicant which could include a vehicle, phone package, roster day per month and/or flexi time.
The regional office directly employees 5/6 staff and is supported by the organisations other offices.
The projects generally undertaken by this office are within the following disciplines:
- Cadastral and Land development
- Civil and mechanical set out
- Infrastructure, road and mining related surveys
- RMS detail and civil projects
- Qualified with in excess of 10 years' experience.
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience with the type of projects undertaken by the office.
- Good communication and leadership skills.
- Work well with others and as part of a team.
- Experience with TPS & GPS Leica equipment.
- Ability to liaise with company directors, clients directly, manage deadlines, manage office staff and resources to achieve quality project outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience or drive to run all aspects of a project.
- Proficient with the use of survey software.
- Be part of a dynamic and innovative practice focused on delivering imaginative, environmentally sustainable and practical outcomes
- Ongoing professional development
- Offer competitive salary packages (negotiable depending on exp.)
- An environment where values and behaviors are embraced with a healthy work-life balance
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our or any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sophie Mayne on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's