Principal Systems Assurance Consultant
|Job Title:||Principal Systems Assurance Consultant|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2020 08:46|
As a principal, it is expected you are well versed in Systems Assurance and Systems Engineering practices, applied to complex, safety critical projects. Developing and delivering advanced services across systems assurance and systems engineering. Regarded as an expert in your field, you are innovative in your solutions and enjoy the challenge of the unfamiliar,
Client orientated, with an understanding of longer term agendas and able us this understanding to address priorities.
Skills & Experience
- Leading from the front, you exercise a high degree of independence in your approach, with sound judgement, formulating solutions in complex issues.
- Degree in Electrical/Electro-Mechanical Engineering or Electronics or Communication, or similar technical disciplines.
- Masters degree.
- Twelve+ years of of Systems Assurance and engineering consulting, with a proven track record of customer focus, including fostering long-term client relationships.
- Experience leading multiple large project teams on system scope and technical processes.
- Five+ years experience in the application of systems and RAMS process in complex projects.
- Five+ years experience in safety-critical software development and a good understanding of high-integrity software development processes and standards.
- Five+ years experience in the rail industry would be advantageous.
- Significant experience applying and interpreting relevant standards in delivery projects - AREMA, CENELEC, ISO/IEC, IEEE)
- Highly developed communication skills, including business writing and presentations.
- Experience in engineering of Mainline of Mass transit systems involving train control, signalling, SCADA or communication deliveries in Railway projects would be favorable.
- Working experience across the full systems engineering lifecycle, from requirements definition to commissioning of safety critical and high reliability systems.
- Working knowledge of safety demonstration processes.
- Highly developed analytical and judgment skills for solving complex problems and evaluating alternative courses of action.
- Demonstrated knowledge of change control management tool sand processes.
- Well developed client relationship and negotiation skills with excellent.
- Ability develop new business.
For any questions relating to this role or any other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Jackson Burton on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's