Principal Systems Engineer
|Job Title:||Principal Systems Engineer|
|Industry:||Rail and Manufacturing|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2021|
This is a cracking opportunity for a Technical Systems Guru to work in an autonomous position on major national rail projects from Sydney.
Running your own projects and being a go to point of contact for clients within the Transport space.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar technical disciplines.
- 15+ years of systems assurance and engineering consulting experience within the Rail industry
- Experience leading or guiding multiple large project teams on system scope and technical processes.
- Experience in the application of systems assurance and RAMS processes.
- High level communication skills, written and spoken.
- Cradle to grave ownership of projects across the full life cycle
- Working knowledge of safety demonstration processes.
- Experience in a client facing environment with the ability to communicate and influence at the highest level
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Graduate Systems and Safety Assurance Engineer
Lead System and Requirements Engineer
Mechanical Project Engineer
Project Engineer - Signalling
Senior Project Engineer
Human Factors Consultant
60 per hour
Quality Assurance Associate
Senior Associate - Rail Project Management
Supply Chain / Sourcing Analyst