Principal Utilities Engineer
|Job Title:||Principal Utilities Engineer|
|Salary:||$150,000 - $180,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2020 15:16|
We're looking for an expert Engineer across Utilities for a leading Engineering Consultancy working across a range of infrastructure projects.
The role will have key accountability across technical delivery of projects, team leadership and client engagement. The role will effectively be the face of the business across Utilities.
What we really need is a Civil Engineer who has likely worked for a Consultancy and potentially a Contractor in a Senior level position working on complex brownfield projects across utilities coordination and combined services routes for road, rail and highway projects.
Desired Experience of the Principal Utilities Engineer
- Degree qualified civil engineer (or similar)
- 12+ years Engineering experience
- Utilities experience to include coordination and CSR
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal and a high level of competency interacting with internal and external stakeholders
- Ideally having experience across RMS / TfNSW projects
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's