Principle Mechanical Engineer
|Job Title:||Principle Mechanical Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Danyelle Hines|
|Job Published:||December 08, 2020|
To provide Mechanical Engineering support, expertise and leadership capabilities through concept, detailed design, construction and commissioning on major Hydrogen and Ammonia projects nationally.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop internal standards & design criteria of projects.
- Basis design, mechanical engineering calculations.
- Review mechanical engineering deliverables.
- Implement mechanical engineering assurance plan - technical design.
- Teach, guide, mentor and provide a framework to others within the business of your knowledge and understanding of hydrogen and ammonia.
- Build and maintain relationship with internal and external stakeholders, suppliers, engineering consultancies.
- Liaise with engineering partners, technical authorities and consultants within the business.
- Manage project budget and expenses.
- Provide safe designs to ensure the build of safe facilities
- Lead facility commissioning and start-ups.
To be successful in this role you will need to be driven, energetic and have proven ability demonstrating strategic direction as well as technical support. This role is suited to an experienced Mechanical Engineer with Hydrogen or Ammonia exposure, with the following;
- Tertiary qualification - Mechanical Engineering
- 10-15 years experience in Engineering in either; oil and gas / hydrocarbon or petrochemical.
- Proven experience of static, rotating equipment and fixed equipment and piping for complex fluid.
- In depth knowledge of the energy market.
- Australian citizen or permanent resident.
For any questions relating to this role or any other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Danyelle Hines on 0413 646 295r click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Principle Electrical Engineer
$150,000 - $180,000 Package
Lead Mechanical Engineer
$160,000 - $180,000 plus super
Senior / Lead Mechanical Engineer
$140,000 - $160,000 plus super
Principal Bridge Engineer
$180,000 - $220,000
Principal Drainage Engineer
$140,000 - $180,000
Principal Structural Engineer
$190k - $200k package + incentives
$90,000 - $100,000 Plus super
Principal Structural Engineer - Dams
$140,000 - $170,000
$80,000 - $90,000 + super
$75000 - $110000 + Super + % Uplift
$100,000 - $120,000 Plus super
$110,000 + super + vehicle