|Job Title:||Hydraulic Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Danyelle Hines|
|Job Published:||December 16, 2020|
Due to project wins and a healthy project pipeline. The Hydraulic lead is looking for an experienced Engineer to join his team.
- Undertaking Hydraulic engineering analysis, assessment and calculations for the concept and detailed design of building structures
- Lead the preparation of concept and detailed design drawings and sketches, and technical specifications and reports
- Provide guidance, mentoring and training to less experienced engineers
- Carry out design checks of work carried out by other engineers
- Resolve building contractor and client queries during construction
- Develop systems and concepts for a sustainable and efficient approach to hydraulic design
- Ideally you will have at least 5 years engineering design experience (engineering consultancy essential)
- Tertiary qualification (minimum Bachelor level) in Civil / Hydraulic Engineering
- solid experience in Fire Hydrant & Sprinkler Design
- Revit proficiency - desirable
- Proven capability delivering the design of hydraulic services on building projects
- Knowledge of fire protection services an advantage
- Experience on local Commercial, Industrial, Education, Aged Care, Residential and Public projects
- Excellent communication skills.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Hydraulic Lead / Senior Hydraulic Engineer
$140,000 - $180,000 Package
Senior Hydraulics Engineer | Building Services
Principle Hydraulics Engineer | Building Services
$140,0000 - $160,000 plus super.
$80,000 - $130,000
AutoCAD Drafter - M&E
$70,000 - $80,000 plus super.
$80,0000 - $90,0000 plus super.
$75000 - $110000 + Super + % Uplift
$110,000 + super + vehicle
$100,000 - $120,000 + super
$110-130k + super + car
Up to $100,000 + super depending on experience
$90,000 - $100,000 Plus super