|Job Title:||Procurement Officer|
|Contact Name:||Anca Marinescu|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2021|
This company has been in business for 10 years in the Newcastle / Hunter region of NSW. They have a lively and cohesive team environment and specialize in the construction and development of multi-housing projects.
- Maintenance and pricing of new and existing products and the successful operation of estimating systems.
- Negotiating direct contracts on all built form suppliers, and subcontractors
- Ensure that BOQs/production work orders are prepared and released in line with the budgeted build programme.
- Ensure that the estimating formats and procedures deliver optimum performance
- Prepare cost estimates for acquisition feasibility and other strategic purposes.
- Contribute to the development of cost-efficient design/construction solutions for new and existing projects
- Experience in a similar role, with a strong preference on a background in housing projects
- Previous experience in estimating is ideal to interpret plans and specifications.
- Significant and demonstrable communication skills, strong customer service focus and problem solving
Phone: 02 9376 8200
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Junior Contract Administrator
Up to $200,000 Package
Office Assistant - Property Developer
Customer Service Officer - Residential Construction
Up to $70,000
Senior Contract Administrator
Up to $110,000 Package
Up to $110,000K
Salary ranging between $85K to $100K package