|Job Title:||Production Draftsperson|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $75,000 + Super|
|Job Published:||August 25, 2020 09:16|
A leading residential home builder that has grown considerably over the past 5 years and are now building over 800 homes a year. A household name in VIC known for their innovative designs and quality workmanship. Due to a strong pipeline of jobs, they are looking for a Production Draftsperson to join their team.
With a relaxed and supportive work environment, you will not only enjoy working on challenging builds but also be part of a great team. A structured and ongoing training and development program has also been designed to assist staff members with their personal and professional development.
Reporting to an experienced and supportive Drafting Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Producing working drawings in ArchiCAD
- Updating drawings with variations as per client requests whilst ensuring they meet standards
- Checking documentation to ensure compliance with building/council regulations
- Ensuring time frames are met whilst maintaining quality
- Liaising with internal departments and external stakeholders
To be considered for this opportunity you will have the following skills and experience:
- ArchiCAD proficiency (essential)
- Diploma of Design and Drafting or equivalent
- Ideally you will have 2+ years experience working with a home builder or architectural firm
- Good knowledge of BCA and ResCode