|Job Title:||Production Draftsperson|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $80,000 + Super|
|Job Published:||December 28, 2019 06:46|
A household name in residential building with a long history and great reputation for building quality family homes in the Western Suburbs and towards Geelong. Due to an increase in workflow off the back of strong sales, they are seeking an experienced Production Draftsperson to join their team based in the Western Suburbs.
This is a unique opportunity to work for an industry leader but without the red tape usually associated with larger companies. You can expect to enjoy a relaxed work environment with plentiful on-site parking, generous employee discount schemes and flexible work arrangements.
Reporting to an experienced and approachable Drafting Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Producing accurate working drawings including relevant construction details
- Update drawings with variations as per client requests whilst ensuring they meet standards
- Checking documentation to ensure compliance with building/council regulations
- Ensuring time frames are met whilst maintaining quality
- Liaising with internal departments and external stakeholders
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 2+ years’ experience in residential drafting (volume builder experience desirable)
- A tertiary qualification relevant to the construction industry
- Strong knowledge of BCA and ResCode
- Advanced Revit skills
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary as well as a great team of people to work with and genuine job satisfaction and work/life balance. If this sound like the job for you please contact Lauren Rogers today on 85353100 or apply directly through the advert.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's