|Job Title:||Production Estimator|
|Salary:||$70-75k + Super|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2019 09:01|
My client is a household name residential building with a reputation for building quality family homes across Australia, currently over 1000 homes per year. Due an estimator going on maternity leave, they are seeking a production estimator to join their close-knit team in the Western Suburbs.
This is a unique opportunity to work for an industry leader but without the red tape usually associated with larger companies. You can expect to enjoy a relaxed work environment with a structured training and development program, generous employee discount schemes and flexible work arrangements.
Reporting to an experienced and approachable production manager, your responsibilities will include:
- BOQs, purchase orders, pricing, estimating of new homes and variations
- Compiling preliminary pricing and preparing accurate base cost for projects
- Complete set tasks and achieve job targets within designated time frames
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and the external suppliers/subcontractors
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 2+ years’ experience of working as a production estimator for a volume builder
- A tertiary qualification relevant to the construction industry
- Excellent time management skills and ability to maintain accurate documentation
- Experience with Databuild, Framework or Timberline software would be advantageous
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary of up to $75k + Super, as well as a great team of people to work with and genuine job satisfaction and work/life balance. If this sound like the job for you please contact Lauren Rogers today on 0422 046 243 or apply directly through the advert.