|Job Title:||Production Estimator|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $85,000 + Super|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2020 16:17|
Leading the market in terms of annual site starts and workplace culture, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of Victoria's leading volume builders and take the next step in your career. With another busy year ahead, they are seeking a motivated Production Estimator to join their team working across their range of products, including KDRB jobs.
This builder boasts impressive longevity in its workforce and genuinely rewards loyalty and hard work with average tenure of employees above and beyond that of their competitors. If you are looking for a long-term opportunity working for a company that you'll be proud to represent, then look no further.
Reporting to the Estimating Team Leader, your responsibilities will include:
- Producing accurate BOQs and purchase orders
- Producing variations as per customer requests
- Checking documentation to ensure compliance with regulations and requirements
- Ensuring scheduled time frames are met
- Liaising with internal departments regarding ETS requests
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 2+ years’ estimating experience with a residential builder
- Databuild software skills (preferred)
- A solid understanding of building regulations and an ability to read plans
- A positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive salary, on-site parking, opportunity to work close to home in the South East and a supportive team environment to accelerate your career progression. If this sounds like the job for you, please contact Lauren Rogers today on 0422 046 243 for more information or click apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's