|Job Title:||Production Estimator|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $100,000 + Super|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2020 05:45|
A successful residential builder with a reputation for building quality custom homes, as well as medium density developments. Currently building around 1000 homes per year, they have plenty of work in the pipeline for years to come. A family feel business with excellent staff tenure where you can expect to enjoy a relaxed work environment working as part of a tight knit team.
Reporting to an experienced and approachable Estimating Team Leader, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing all variations within set time frames
- Assisting the sales team in pricing and providing site costs
- Assist with maintaining the variation price book
- Production estimating and general sales pricing
- Creating and maintaining display option lists
- Base price and facade pricing
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 3+ years’ experience in residential estimating (production estimating experience preferable)
- A qualification relevant to the construction industry
- Experience with Databuild, Framework or Timberline software would be advantageous
- A proactive approach to your work and ability to work in a fast paced environment to meet deadlines
- A willingness to learn and work as a team player
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary of up to $100,000 + Super (dependent on experience), as well as a supportive team environment and the chance to work on a good variety of projects to keep you challenged.
If this sounds like the job for you please contact Lauren Rogers today on 0422 046 243 or apply directly through the advert.