Production Estimator - Residential
|Job Title:||Production Estimator - Residential|
|Salary:||$70-80k + Super|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2019 16:34|
My client is a household name in residential building with a reputation for building quality family homes across Australia, currently around 800 homes per year. Due to continued growth they are seeking a motivated production estimator to join the team working on their custom product range.
As well as a great reputation, they have established an excellent employee culture where staff feel valued and rewarded. You can expect a relaxed work environment with a structured training and development program, generous employee discount schemes and regular social events.
Reporting to an experienced and approachable Estimating Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- BOQs, purchase orders, pricing, estimating of new homes and variations
- Compiling preliminary pricing and preparing accurate base cost for projects
- Complete set tasks and achieve job targets within designated time frames
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and the external suppliers/subcontractors
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 2+ years’ experience of working as a production estimator for a volume builder
- A qualification relevant to the construction industry
- Excellent time management skills and ability to maintain accurate documentation
- Experience with Databuild, Framework or Timberline software would be advantageous
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary of up to $80k + Super, as well as a great team of people to work with and genuine job satisfaction and work/life balance. If this sound like the job for you please contact Lauren Rogers today on 0422 046 243 or apply directly through the advert.