Production Estimator - Residential
|Job Title:||Production Estimator - Residential|
|Salary:||$75-85k + Super|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2019 17:01|
My client is a household name residential building with a reputation for building quality family homes across Australia, currently over 1000 homes per year. Due to continued growth they are seeking a motivated production estimator to join their close-knit team in the Western Suburbs.
This is a unique opportunity to work for an industry leader but without the red tape usually associated with larger companies. You can expect to enjoy a relaxed work environment with a structured training and development program, generous employee discount schemes and flexible work arrangements.
Reporting to an experienced and approachable production manager, your responsibilities will include:
- BOQs, purchase orders, pricing, estimating of new homes and variations
- Compiling preliminary pricing and preparing accurate base cost for projects
- Complete set tasks and achieve job targets within designated time frames
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and the external suppliers/subcontractors
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 2+ years’ experience of working as a production estimator for a volume builder
- A tertiary qualification relevant to the construction industry
- Excellent time management skills and ability to maintain accurate documentation
- Experience with Databuild, Framework or Timberline software would be advantageous
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary of up to $80k + Super, as well as a great team of people to work with and genuine job satisfaction and work/life balance. If this sound like the job for you please contact Lauren Rogers today on 0422 046 243 or apply directly through the advert.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's