Production Estimator - Residential Builder
|Job Title:||Production Estimator - Residential Builder|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2020 17:16|
A quality home builder currently building around 300 homes per year, with custom builds averaging between $700k-$1m in value. Having recently moved into a brand new office to accommodate for their growth plans, they are seeking a motivated production estimator to join the team.
This is a unique opportunity to work for an up and coming builder without the red tape usually associated with larger companies. You can expect to enjoy a relaxed work environment with a variety of projects, a supportive culture and where your progression will be accelerated as they continue to expand.
Reporting to an experienced and approachable Operations Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- BOQs, purchase orders, pricing, estimating of new homes and variations
- Compiling preliminary pricing and preparing accurate base cost for projects
- Complete set tasks and achieve job targets within designated time frames
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and the external suppliers/subcontractors
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 1+ years’ experience in production estimating (ideally with a volume home builder)
- A tertiary qualification relevant to the construction industry
- Databuild skills
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary as well as a great team of people to work with and variety of work that will keep your job challenging. If this sounds like the job for you please contact Lauren Rogers today on 0422 046 243 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org