|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2019 17:02|
My client are a renowned high end builder with a growing project portfolio and long-term relationships with some of Melbourne's leading Architects. Due to a strong pipeline of site starts, they are seeking a motivated Site Manager to join their dynamic team.
- As a Site Manager you'll schedule & motivate all trades on site, ensuring the project is running on or ahead of time.
- You will liaise with the client and the Architect, along with other key external consultants.
- You'll work with the internal Estimating team to ensure materials and orders are correct and available.
- Depending on the size of your project and your capabilities, you may manage multiple builds at any one time.
- 5+ years experience managing architecturally designed residential projects from start to finish.
- You will have a trade background with a keen eye for detail.
- You will have experience taking full OH&S responsibility on site
- A positive attitude and ability to motivate trades and subcontractors.
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary, as well as a great team of people to work with and genuine job satisfaction and work/life balance. If this sound like the job for you please contact Lauren Rogers today on 85353100 or apply directly through the advert.