Investment and Acquisition Manager
|Job Title:||Investment and Acquisition Manager|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2020|
We are looking to speak to Acquisition Managers with residential and commercial acquisition experience to join a leading developer based in Sydney. You will be joining an established local company that is expanding their development division.
As the Investment and Acquisition Manager your main responsibility will be to source and acquire suitable sites for future development (both with and without permits). You will have a team of 3-4 that will also report in to you.
As the Investment and Acquisition Manager you will;
- Have a thorough understanding and experience on Land Development
- Have the ability to confidently advise and identify on and off market sites
- Have the ability to prepare and present due diligent reports and supporting feasibility studies
- Provide expert opinion in relation to risk, cost saving and financial cash flow on potential sites
- Negotiate with potential agents / vendors on development sites
- Communicate with all stakeholders
- Prepare tender submissions
- Have proven experience with land acquisition
- Have a strong NSW network to leverage your leads from
- Tertiary qualifications
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- Team Leader Experience
For further information on this please call Kelly Harrison on 02 9376 8200 or apply via the link below. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's