|Job Title:||Program Manager|
|Salary:||$200,000 - $250,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2019 06:46|
You will be working across some of their major infrastructure and development projects throughout Australia reporting into the Program and Construction Director. This is a leadership role, with strategic input and a close relationship with the directors to push key civil construction projects forward on time and on budget.
As a Program Manager, your duties and responsibilities include:
- Experience working in a program and project management environment
- Preparation and delivery of routine and ad hoc program reports.
- Manage consolidated program scheduling capability and interface with program and project teams, including work stream directors.
- Coordinate and oversee projects using tools such as Power BI, MS Project, Primavera
- Integrate sound risk management principals into day-to-day management activity
- Sound knowledge of engineering, procurement and construction cycles
- Working effectively with multiple internal and external stakeholders groups, including; Clients, Directors, Schedulers, Planners, Commercial Managers and Financial Specialists
- Ongoing professional development and support from a Consultancy that values its staff and has a great staff retention rate.
- The opportunity to work for one of Australians largest and most reputable integrated consultancies.
- Exposure on some large upcoming infrastructure and development projects across the nation.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's