|Job Title:||Project Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Amy Colton|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2019 16:47|
They are a stand out company in the industry, based on both their projects and the company culture and values they promote. They have great staff retention rates and over recent years have gone from strength to strength and grown steadily. This is a new opportunity so you can really make it your own!
As Project Administrator/Document Controller you will be responsible for:
- Checking quality of documents and typing / formatting of project documents.
- Monitoring processes and compliance to company document verification systems.
- Coordinating all activities relating to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
- Inputting document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
- Generating the various document control transmittal reports as required.
- Ensuring that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, clients, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable.
- Maintaining updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution.
- Maintaining the documents and drawings in the project office with easy traceability.
- Relevant document control experience within Architecture or Design is highly regarded
- Experience on large building or infrastructure projects working with high volume designs
- Essential Proficient skills in the following software: MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, SharePoint
- You will be a clear communicator and have an interest in relationship building across the business
- Experience in various Electronic Document Management Systems
- Strong and clear communication - verbal and written
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's