|Job Title:||Project Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Brittney Nielsen|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2020 10:35|
Our client is a National Civil Engineering company based in new offices in the Sydney CBD
As a Project Administrator you will be responsible for assisting the administration and project functions of the business.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Email and phone management
- General office administration - Including ordering stationary, event management
- Support the project team
- Project establishment and maintenance
- Management of project reports
- Project finance support - invoices
- General project administration support - document control, prepare submissions, reports, project documents etc.
- Ad-hoc assistance to the Managing Director and General Manager
To be successful in this role you will have:
- MUST have a minimum of 2 years Project Administration experience within an engineering business
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including advanced MS Word skills and InDesign
- Exceptionally high attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Brittney Nielsen on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.