|Job Title:||Project Administrator|
|Salary:||$60,000 - $70,000 + Super|
|Job Published:||February 29, 2020 05:46|
A successful Medium Density builder that has been going from strength to strength over the past few years, with no signs of slowing down. With a strong pipeline of developments, they are seeking a Project Administrator to manage projects from contract stage through to handover.
Join a social and supportive team where you can make a real impact and no just feel like a number. If you are looking for a less client facing role, enjoy project coordination and are extremely organised then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Reporting to an experienced and supportive Team Leader, your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders both internal and external
- Ensuring projects comply with planning schemes and building regulations
- Applying for permits and coordinate the approvals process
- Maintaining accurate documentation and file management
- Ensuring efficient workflow and that timelines are met
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role for a residential builder
- A qualification relevant to the construction industry
- Great organisational skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage your own workflow
- Strong knowledge of permits and local regulations
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary as well as a great team of people to work with and genuine job satisfaction and work/life balance. A team who are passionate about what they do but don't take themselves too seriously and regularly celebrate success.
If this sounds like the job for you please send your CV through today or call Lauren Rogers on 0422 046 243 for a confidential chat.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's