Permits Coordinator - Residential Builder
|Job Title:||Permits Coordinator - Residential Builder|
|Salary:||$60,000 - $70,000 + Super|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2020 10:46|
A successful residential builder established for over 30 years, currently building around 1000 homes per year. They have plenty of work in the pipeline and offer a good variety of builds across H&L, custom builds and medium density projects. A family feel business where you can expect to enjoy a relaxed work environment working as part of a tight knit team.
With plenty of work upcoming, they are seeking an experienced Permits Officer to join their team.
Reporting to an experienced and supportive Operations Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders both internal and external
- Ensuring projects comply with planning schemes and building regulations
- Applying for permits and coordinate the approvals process
- Maintaining accurate documentation and file management
- Ensuring efficient workflow and that timelines are met
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role for a residential builder
- A qualification relevant to the construction industry
- Great organisational skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced role
- Strong knowledge of permits and local regulations
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary as well as a great team of people to work with and genuine job satisfaction and work/life balance. A team who are passionate about what they do but don't take themselves too seriously and regularly celebrate success.
If this sounds like the job for you please send your CV through today or call Lauren Rogers on 8535 3100 for a confidential chat.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's