|Job Title:||Project Administrator|
|Location:||Sydney, Australia, West Sydney|
|Contact Name:||Brittney Nielsen|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2021|
Our client is a reputable residential construction company based in Western Sydney. They are seeking an experienced Project Administrator to join their team.
Location: Western Sydney - Close to public transport
Salary: $70,000 + super
As a Project Administrator you will be responsible for assisting the administration and project functions of the business.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Set up Quotes as per client tender request information, download and print drawings, set up quote file, pass to estimating and finales projects
- Assist production and sales team
- Maintain up to date notes in project management system
- Prepare invoices and progress claims
- Preparation of Submissions/Reports/Project Documentation
- Provide basic PowerPoint presentations
- General office administration as required
To be successful in this role you will have:
- MUST have substantial Project Administration experience in the construction industry
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Exceptionally high attention to detail
- A sound understanding of document control procedures
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Please apply through the appropriate link on this page. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's