|Job Title:||Project Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Brittney Nielsen|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2021|
Our client is a leading construction company based in Greater Western Sydney. They are seeking a Project Administrator for an immediately start.
As a Project Administrator you will be responsible for assisting the administration and project functions of the business.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Set up Quotes as per client tender request information, download and print drawings, set up quote file, pass to estimating and finales projects
- Assist production and sales team
- Maintain up to date notes in project management system
- Prepare invoices and progress claims
- Preparation of Submissions/Reports/Project Documentation
- Provide basic PowerPoint presentations
- General office administration as required
To be successful in this role you will have:
- MUST have Project Administration experience in the construction industry
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Exceptionally high attention to detail
- A sound understanding of document control procedures
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Candidates without specific industry experience will not be shortlisted for this position
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.