|Job Title:||Project Administrator|
|Location:||Sydney, Australia, West Sydney|
|Contact Name:||Luke Thompson|
|Job Published:||April 19, 2021|
This company are a privately owned Aussie tier 1 business who pride themselves on doing things the right way. They've been in the market for over 30 years, and provide one of the best working environments in the Fire Contracting industry.
They have an impressive pipeline of marquee tier 1 D&C jobs and a strong team of engineers, drafters & project managers.
- Provide daily support to the Project Manager / Contract Administrator
- Project specific documentation
- Assist with variations / claims
- Client and stakeholder management
- Support team with tender packages and contracts.
- Assist with payroll, AP/AR and invoicing.
- Proven experience in a Project Admin, Project Coordinator, Contract Admin or similar related position
- Knowledge of construction project management systems and processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound computer literacy, intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PPT) and experience using Office 365 & SharePoint.
- Ideally have knowledge and experience with Aconnex
- Passion for construction / engineering.
- Australian citizen or permanent resident.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Luke Thompson on 0468 958 529/ Luke@designandbuild.com.au or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Civil 12D Designer
$90,000 - $110,000 + super
Civil 12D Designer
Up to $70 p/hr + super
$110,000 + super + vehicle
$110-130k + super + car
Deputy Project Director
Senior Project Engineer
Junior Project Manager (Civil)
$70k - $90k
Intermediate Fire Designer
$90,000 - $130,000
Lead Estimator - MajorProjects
Senior Civil Structures Engineer
$140,000 - $160,000
Senior Civil Design Engineer
$110,000 - $140,000