Project and Change Lead
|Job Title:||Project and Change Lead|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2022|
The successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring projects and change initiatives meet deadlines, coordinating projects and people, drive employee adoption and other business improvement initiatives.
A primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximise employee adoption and usage and minimise resistance.
The position reports directly to the Director and will covers a great range of projects and offers a unique chance to promote operational excellence across safety, customer service, team work and innovation.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business Communications, Organisational Development, Project management, or related discipline
- Change management certification
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in end-to-end improvement or business transformation project delivery; including but not limited to communications, managing change projects and delivering results to maximise efficiencies.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with and motivate teams across the organisation
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organisation
- An understanding of local government and its diverse services and industries
- An understanding of either engineering, asset management or environmental sustainability is favorable
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with Public Sector People and our clients please contact Alex Scott on 0424 150 589 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HR & Operations Manager | Construction
Upwards of $130k+super
Project Admin / Document Controller - FTC
Office Manager & EA | Construction
Upwards of $85k+superannuation
Customer Support Specialist | Construction
Upo to $65k+superannuation
Accounts Payable Officer | Construction
Upwards of $70k+super