|Job Title:||Project Architect|
|Location:||Sydney, Australia, Sydney CBD|
|Industry:||Architecture and Design|
|Contact Name:||Renee Hamilton|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2021|
This leading, international Tier 1 Engineering Consultancy organization requires an experienced Architect to join an established, large project team with an exciting pipeline of work within their busy Sydney office. This project & brand within your CV will set you up for career success for years to come and allow you to work with leaders in the field.
With this contract being Project based, you will be agile and have the ability to hit the ground running, both capable and willing to design, draft and document as required within this team.
- You'll have a Project Architect background
- You have experience in and enjoy Education, Hospitality and large commercial projects
- You have the ability of carrying projects from start to finish
- Day to day looks like: concept, design development, delivery, site coordination, writing proposals, managing your team, business development.
- Revit knowledge is ESSENTIAL
- Communication skills are a must as its a client facing role
- Time management skills
- You can work autonomously
- You're a team player
Remuneration & Benefits
The successful candidate will receive an attractive hourly rate.
This role encompasses true flexibility with the ability to work from home or in the office to your preference.
How to apply
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Renee Hamilton on 02 9376 8200 or email@example.com, or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's