|Job Title:||Project Architect|
|Industry:||Architecture and Design|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2022|
Be part of an amazing award-winning architectural firm and work on a wide range of high-end residential and commercial projects. With rapid growth within the Brisbane team, there is ample opportunity to demonstrate your creative flair with room to further your career development. Our client is focused on providing great culture and recognition for the ideal candidate. You’ll be working alongside some of the industry’s best, and you will be rewarded with a competitive salary.
To demonstrate architectural excellence through (but not limited to):
- Experience in communicating complex design ideas through creative presentation methods, and design tools.
- Experience using 3D design software: Revit
- Demonstrate design and technical aptitude
- Communicate clearly with hand-drawn diagrams, sketches, and illustrations
- Understand and influence construction methods, consents, standards, materials, and specifications
- Ability to clearly relate designs to relevant codes and local authority requirements.
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical, hydraulics, and fie, to coordinate services.
- Buildability, knowledge, and experience.
- Lead by example and Understand & promote values and ethos.
- Take a leadership role in driving the growth of the Architectural arm of the business.
- Promote the design activities of the firm both internally and in the wider industry.
- Actively promote the business, identify future work opportunities, and foster existing client relationships.
- Establish regular communication across all studio locations, and the senior leadership team – Directors, Senior Associates & Associates.
- Active participation in regular internal weekly project reviews for local and national projects.
- To promote the full range of the firm’s services to existing and prospective clients and support the group's sales, marketing, and growth objectives.
- Identify & promote potential areas of workflow not previously identified or pursued by the business
- Be informed of the latest design trends, relevant guidelines, and policies.
Culture & benefits:
- Work for one of Australia's leading architecture firms
- High-end, large-scale projects across the multi-res,
- residential , and commercial space
- Great inner-city/surrounding suburb location
- A culture that nurtures work-life balance and WFH flexibilities
- Collaborative studios and interstate travel opportunities
- $100k to $130k + Super (dependent upon experience)
If you are looking for job security with one of Australia’s best national architectural firms to bring onboard your natural-born design flair. With the ability to make a difference with projects around Australia including heritage-listed buildings. Look no further, this opportunity is one not to be missed.
- Strong and clear commination skills
- Want to be part of a small team with the potential to grow
- Good eye for detail
- Natural design flair
- Passion for design
For further details relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Stephanie Bueno Warren on 0423611014. Click apply! Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$70k - $85k + super
$120k - $150k package
$120k - $150k package
$70k - $80k + super
Senior Revit Technician/Architect
Senior Graduate Architect
$80k - $85k + super
Architectural BIM Manager
$75k to $90k + Super
BIM Specialist- ArchiCAD