Project BIM Manager | Building Services
|Job Title:||Project BIM Manager | Building Services|
|Contact Name:||Luke Thompson|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2019 04:46|
This business is a leading tier 2 multi-disciplinary building services consultancy based in North Sydney. At over 100 engineers, they’re working on some outstanding projects across health, education, commercial, industrial & transport infrastructure. They’re a business which are renowned for providing genuine career progression opportunities - definitely a solid option to work at for someone who wants to progress.
This is a great role and one which would be a fantastic move for the right candidate. The business provides BIM services from concept to completion for their clients. Key responsibilities will include;
- Managing the BIM Management plan.
- The Co-ordination of both Design Engineers & Sub-Contractors models
- Clash detection & resolution
- Chairing Coordination meetings with clients, consultants & subcontractors
- Lead the implementation of a digitally focused environment
To be a good fit for the role, you should ideally;
- Have an excellent understanding of Navisworks & Clash Detections.
- Have knowledge of the end-to-end construction process.
- Be able to confidently chair meetings with Contractors, Clients & Consultants.
- Have solid experience implementing BIM in building services projects.
- Have full Australian working rights.
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Luke Thompson on 0468 958 529 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Any inquiries made will be kept confidential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's