|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||William Cadorin|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2022|
Due to their continued success in the open tender market, there is an excellent opportunity for a Project Coordinator to join their team and assist with ongoing and upcoming projects. This role will reside in their head office in CBD.
As the Project Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Preparing, collating and evaluating tender documentation (including award).
- Preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules.
- Progress claim assistance and external variations.
- Review, negotiation and finalisation of subcontracts.
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claim.
- Administration of RFIs to clients, architects and consultants.
- Administration of the project HSE system.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience as a Contracts Administrator / Project Coordinator for a Head Contractor in Australia within the fitout and refurbishment space.
- More intermediate level Contracts Administrators are welcome to apply.
- Tertiary qualifications Construction Management is preferred, but not essential.
- Demonstrated experience delivering Commercial fitout and refurbishment projects.
- Knowledge of NSW construction market and subcontractors.
- Strong attention to detail and proven communication skills.
- Experience using Jobpac or CHEOPS will be highly regarded.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Project Coordinator | Salary up to $150k | Hawthorn & North Melbourne
Senior Construction Coordinator | Project Homes & Developments
Upwards of $80k+superannuation
$85k + super
Defects Project Manager
$160K - $200K
construction admin or Project manager
140,000 - 160,000
$130K - $170K
Junior HSE Coordinator
Senior Project Engineer
$170K - $200K
E&I Project Engineer
150,000 - 170,000