|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2019 17:34|
Their culture is one which is which rewards team members for their hard work and dedication and provides an environment where peoples careers flourish.
They now have an opportunity for an up and coming Project Coordinator to join the team.
The role will predominantly be working alongside the PM and SM in carrying out a range of duties from assisting with project planning, permitting, programming and procurement through to on site co-ordination, supervision and stakeholder management. You will also play a key role in the financial management of the projects - procurement, ongoing administration of the head contract and subcontract agreements as well as financial reporting. This is a diverse role where you will rapidly develop your skill set and form all the building blocks to progress to Project Manager level.
To be considered for this role you require the following experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar position or Contracts Administration in the high end sector
- Bachelor Degree or Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Management)
- A real passion for construction and the drive to be the best
- Right to work in Australia without the need for sponsorship
- Really opportunity for growth and a management who helps you reach your true potential
- An employer who rewards hard work
- Work on incredibly beautiful and unique architectural builds
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Rebecca Cleaver on email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram:
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO