|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2019|
Due to continued growth in the building division of the business and a number of new projects in the pipeline, there is an opportunity for an experienced Project Coordinator to join their team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with construction teams from concept to completion to ensure successful delivery projects
- Ensure full compliance with Health and Safety Plan.
- Produce quality plan and ensure the correct standard is maintained throughout the project.
- Attend weekly site meeting and issue weekly project report.
- Provide formal project feedback
- 5- 10 years experience in a Project Coordinator ideally with apartments exposure in Victoria
- Strong communication and leadership skills essential
- Tertiary educated in Construction Management (or relevant qualification)
- Contract administration or trade background essential
- Ambition to develop yourself and to step up into a construction management role in the near future