|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2020|
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with construction teams from concept to completion to ensure successful delivery projects
- Ensure full compliance with Health and Safety Plan.
- Produce quality plan and ensure the correct standard is maintained throughout the project.
- Attend weekly site meeting and issue weekly project report.
- Provide formal project feedback
- 2+ years experience in a Project Coordinator role
- Strong communication and leadership skills essential
- Tertiary educated in Construction Management (or relevant qualification)
- Contract administration or trade background essential
- Ambition to develop yourself and to step up into a construction management role in the near future
You will have the opportunity to work with a highly sought after builder that provides work life balance and development within. They will reward your efforts with generous remuneration package and great opportunity for career growth.