|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2020 05:45|
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with construction teams from concept to completion to ensure successful delivery projects
- Ensure full compliance with Health and Safety Plan.
- Produce quality plan and ensure the correct standard is maintained throughout the project.
- Attend weekly site meeting and issue weekly project report.
- Provide formal project feedback
- 2+ years experience in a Project Coordinator role
- Strong communication and leadership skills essential
- Tertiary educated in Construction Management (or relevant qualification)
- Contract administration or trade background essential
- Ambition to develop yourself and to step up into a construction management role in the near future
You will have the opportunity to work with a highly sought after builder that provides work life balance and development within. They will reward your efforts with generous remuneration package and great opportunity for career growth.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's