|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Richard Crosby|
|Job Published:||December 30, 2019|
This role is available because my client has a strong pipeline of work in a business that is growing steadily. The Project Coordinator will have the opportunity to progress to Contract Administration and then Project management. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who understands the construction process on site to move towards Project Management.
The responsibilities of the Project Coordinator will include:
- Liaison between Site and Project Manager
- Ensuring all documentation required by the Site Manager is provided
- Keeping the Project Manager informed of any issues on site
- Assisting with Contract Administration and communication between the office and sub-contractors
To be considered for the role of Project Coordinator you will require:
- Either a degree or a trades qualification
- Some experience of construction
- Excellent clear written and spoken communication skills
- to be highly organised and methodical
- An excellent attitude to learning new things
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Richard Crosby on 03 8535 3100 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.