|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Josh Edwards|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2020 13:46|
Due to continued growth in the building division of the business and a number of new projects in the pipeline, there is an opportunity for an experienced Project Coordinator to join their team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with construction teams from concept to completion to ensure successful delivery projects
- Ensure full compliance with Health and Safety Plan.
- Produce quality plan and ensure the correct standard is maintained throughout the project.
- Attend weekly site meeting and issue weekly project report.
- Provide formal project feedback
- 2+ years experience in a Project Coordinator role runing commercial projects in Victoria
- Strong communication and leadership skills essential
- Tertiary educated in Construction Management (or relevant qualification)
- Contract administration or trade background essential
- Ambition to develop yourself and to step up into a construction management role in the near future
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's