|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Job Published:||March 24, 2019 05:46|
In this broad role you will be responsible for contributing towards the management of contract administration and subcontractors of multiple retail projects throughout the fit out process.
The duties of this role will include but not be limited to:
• Processing claims and variations
• Costing, budgeting and financial reports
• Setting up and maintaining project files
• Compiling tender documentation
• Supplier source and liaison
• Maintaining construction program
• Regular onsite visits
To be considered for the role of Project Coordinator you will require:
- Successful completion of a Tertiary Construction related degree
- Experience working with MS Project
- A background in working for a commercial builder on fit out / refurbishment business
- Knowledge of Sydney construction market and subcontractors
- Strong attention for detail and proven communication skills
- You will be ambitious with a determination to progress your career.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Carl Matthews on + 61 29376 8207 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.