|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2020|
This contractor is an Australian owned and established business, with a strong presence in the civil and earthworks space. They pride themselves on the successful and timely delivery of projects in and around Sydney.
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Project Planning, scheduling, cost control and budgeting
- Hands on project management of bulk excavation, earthworks, drainage, service relocation and utilities
- Provide strong technical knowledge and commercial awareness to the client
- High level planning, teamwork, communication and negotiating skills
- Maintaining high standards of health and safety on site
- Playing a lead role in an ambitious company that has sustained growth through their years in civil construction
- Minimum 5 years' experience delivering civil projects
- Degree qualification in Engineering
- Commitment to delivering for customers
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership skills
- Degree qualification in relevant field
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
Thanks for your consideration.